Wednesday 21 December 2011

Guildford on an overcast December day


Well today I was planning a trip to Hayling Island nr Portsmouth but when I woke up it was a really overcast and nasty looking day. So I ended up in Guildford instead, it was not as busy as I was expecting seeing as it is only four days till Christmas!

Lighting wasn't great as you can see in this picture, it was taken from the top of a car park looking up the High Street.


Guildford Castle grounds are so well kept, they look great all year around and even though it is the middle of December that still look amazing, bet they will look stunning as normal in the Spring. (must remember to come back at that time of year)

Also today I bought yet another bit of photographic equipment, having sold my Sigma 150-500mm lens I bought a Canon Extender EF 2x III Converter with the money.

Sadly it was to gloomy today to use this new bit of kit to its full potential but watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment