Thursday 22 December 2011

First test of my new Canon Extender EF 2x III Converter

The weather was much better today and I was able to actually try out my new Canon Extender EF 2x III Converter, using it with my Canon 70-200mm IS USM f2.8 lens which then makes it a 140-400mm f5.6 lens.

My first impressions of this converter are good, ok the focus is a little slower than before and it's hardly that noticeable plus you still get great bokeh at f5.6, the image quality is far better then my older Sigma 150-500mm lens. So it was worth the money.


So todays test was of birds and birds in flight.....






Nice bokeh on this image.


ALL of the above shots are hand held, I did take my monopod but it was far to difficult to track the moving birds across the sky so I gave up using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment